To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Friday, December 9, 2011

Day Nine~DPP

We'll celebrate Christmas with my family tomorrow. This year we had to make the gifts. My wonderful husband drew our six year old niece's name. After a little thought (and some time on Pinterest) I came up with an idea I felt sure he could do...meaning not complicated and overly crafty.
You gotta love a man that isn't afraid of a little modge podge.

0 comments: