To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Nine Things to Know About Abby

9.) She's a funny girl. If she's really tickled about something when she's talking to you she sort of sounds like the Hamburgler. (A bunch of you will probably have to google hamburgler now.)
# 4
8.) When she was not even walking yet she could stare me down...she'd get this look on her face and I would just break into laughter.
7.) She's a chatter box. She just chats about anything and everything.

6.) She has big feet and it doesn't bother her at all. Especially if she's allowed to keep her toenails painted.
5.)  She's really good at math.
Not A Balance Queen
4.) She's our girly girl and if it sparkles and shines she loves it.
3.) She loves being a helper.

2.) She is my best breakfast eater.
picnikfile_WnEsMq
1.) Today is her 9th birthday!
Happy happy birthday sweet Abby! Your story has always been one of joy and happiness...may God continue to grow you up to be a woman who delights in His way.

7 comments:

Vicki's family said...

Happy Birthday to the sweet little Abby Hadding... I love you Abby... Have a blast of a birthday....
Love,
Aunt Vicki

Anonymous said...

Sweet girl. Hope you have a wonderful 9th year!
-Ms. Susan

Wesley said...

I love this girl! I remember when we couldn't understand a thing she said! And how she growled at Justin! :) Please give her a birthday squeeze for me!

BeckyJ said...

HAHA! Although Wesley loves her too, that was actually me who left that comment above! Didn't realize I was signed in as Wes! :)

Rob H said...

Happy Birthday, Abidal! You make our family a whole lot happier! I love you!

Anonymous said...

ok my baby---Happy Birthday---Nana is so sorry we did not get to talk to you today but we will tomorrow.
you are growing up so fast ---you are a joy to me and PawPaw and your sweet spirit gives- each of us so much to thank God for----you'er so cute and so helpful when we see you---always making sure we are happy and taken care of ---just love you girl--have a Happy Happy day :):):)

iarepilotswife said...

Happy birthday, Abby! We miss you!