To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I've Been Featured!

Anytime someone says something nice about about your work it's exciting. Anytime someone wants to feature you and your work it's like really, really exciting. Or whatever the next level above exciting would be. I have several different photo blogs I follow and one of them, High Calling Focus, contacted me a while back about doing an interview and featuring some of my images. As you can imagine I was excited! And honored to be a part of something that is so inspiring and encouraging. So, take a minute and hop on over and check it out.  You'll meet some lovely women who express their faith beautifully behind the camera and at a keyboard. Slip through the shadows, join the photographer's waltz or offer up an entry in the poetry photoplay. You'll enjoy it, I promise.
Thank you again, High Calling Focus!

0 comments: