To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Have You Heard?

We're moving! Same town just a new house.
With a pool.
We're pretty happy about that. And the lovely floors...and extra bathroom...and more space...and so much more. Hopefully I'll have pictures soon after we get settled in but for now it may be kind of quiet around here. I'm not sure how long it will take to get internet access. (Which I always hate but end up loving being unplugged for a while :-)
Did I mention we have actual grass at the new house?
It's lovely.

2 comments:

iarepilotswife said...

Copy cat.

And we have yet to turn our internet access back on. We might not because we've just been using our phones as modems and it's working out fine and I like not paying the $90 every month for internet access because that is ridiculous.

And I'm so excited for you about your grass and your pool and your big kitchen!

Christine said...

that's wonderful! I do love having something new to arrange and make into a home!