To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sweet Ginger

No, not the herb. My friend Ginger...you may recall hearing her name when I've talked about my weight loss. She's the fabulous nurse that runs the program I'm using. She has single handedly made this one of the funniest experiences of my life. Not only is she genuinely excited for you but her encouragement and professionalism are like next level. She's really good at what she does because she really cares about the people she's helping.
She's also married to one of the sweetest guys you'll ever meet and together they have two of the cutest kids. Last night we got together for a family session in downtown Pensacola and it was so much fun hanging out with her family. And, to make it even greater...we got no rain but the awesome cloud cover kept the temps bearable.











 Thank you Ginger...you have no idea what a blessing you've been to me. May God pour out an abundance of blessing on you and Charlie!

3 comments:

paula said...

Wow, these might be my favorite family photos of yours. Love them all. Very professional.

s g said...

Ginger is such a hoot. Well done on the photos. I love the one of Reice.

Roni said...

Looks like a wonderful session. Your portrait skills are really fantastic, Marty.