To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Not Bored Exactly...

Just kind of antsy in a lazy way if that makes any sense at all. Which it probably doesn't because that seems to be the heart of the problem. I want to do something but I just don't feel like doing anything. So rather than bore you with my indecisive boredom I'll just share some pictures I took Saturday at the Palafox Street Market...



We bought three different kinds of soap...oh, they smell so good! We also bought some rainbow radishes which have the best tangy flavor. I've been a bit disappointed by the taste of the ones at Walmart. They're so bland.
They had all kinds of gorgeous flowers and plants, as well as some amazing artisans and street musicians.
Oh, I finally put up letter q on 52 weeks.

0 comments: