To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Few Pictures

Her can-I-go-play-now look...it met with my oh-but-the-sunflare-is-so-amazing look.
 The name's Hadding...Samuel Hadding

 Yesteryear
 Another time...another place...

6 comments:

Amanda said...

i love the last one best...uh, is that my hat?? :0)

Marty said...

Possibly :-)

Marty said...

Donna loaned me some things to use for pictures...we're being very careful with it all and the kids only have the hats on when I'm with them doing the pictures.

Donna Marchlewski said...

I was wondering when I would see some pics with these. The photos are very nice Marty. Seems the kids are really over you and that camera. :)

Marty said...

I'll be happy to return everything if you need it back but I haven't gotten to do the shoot with Sarah that I want to do with her yet. Oh, boy...the grammar in that sentence is all kinds of wrong but you get the idea :-)

Roni said...

WOWZA, Marty. These are inspired! Your skills just get better and better. These should be hanging on your wall and I hope they are!