10. He is the only boy sandwiched in between four sisters...he calls it a sam-wich.
9. He got a perfect score on Rock Band doing the vocals for Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran.
8. He is very very literal...never say that so-and-so is so cute you could eat them up. It sort of freaks himout.
7. He absolutely loves the Toy Story movies.
6. Nothing technological fazes him...computer, video game or phone, etc. he masters them all in no time.
5. He enjoys wrestling with his friends and being goofy.
4. He loves music. For a while I was
enjoyed more classic rock from the 70's and 80's.
3. He likes money and asked me why he couldn't have a million dollars. I told him because I didn't think
he'd use it wisely. (Yea, I know...like that's the only reason!) He responded that he would be wise...he'd
buy furniture and a house and video games for his kids.
2 He loves singing the psalms and hymns in our cantus at church and hates missing the singing practice on
1. Today is his 10th birthday!