To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Sweetest Thing









Little man number four will join the ranks in the next couple of weeks. I'm just not sure we can stand that much cuteness!

3 comments:

iarepilotswife said...

Them's some good looking boys!

Lauren said...

Those are my handsome babies. I can hardly wait to see what #4 looks like. :)

Roni said...

Oh my...these images are so beautiful...and they're wearing shorts. As I sit here watching the snow fall outside my window.....sigh.