To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

No Baby Yet

I often talk about my crazy fun-homeschooling-baby-having-love-it-when-they-visit friend Mel here on Sam's Family. You know who I'm talking about right? Melynda of the giant burrito fame? Yes, her.
I wish I was writing to announce the arrival of Wicker* but alas, as far as I know the Pilot didn't receive his birthday wish and the wait is still on for the newest Culberito.
But, because she is such a generous person when she's bored and waiting to give birth, she is hosting a give away on her blog for a $25 gift card to Publix. Go on and enter.
You might win.
Really.
She does this kind of thing all the time.

*If nothing else you should click the Wicker link and read that blog post. And all fifty four comments because it is some hilarious conversation. You won't regret it I promise.

0 comments: