She turns eleven today. I hate the term 'tweens' and the wordly connotations that come with it, but she really is front and center of the in between part of a woman's life. Leaving behind all the childhood girlness but not quite able to reach and hold onto the young womanliness that beckons next. It's a wonderful and exciting time in a young lady's life!
Some pictures and eleven things to know about Em...
11. Horses...she is all about the horses.
10. She's a homemaker in the making, loving all things home and hearth.
9. She's pretty smart, maintaining A's with a B thrown in every now and then.
8. Steak and shrimp are two of her favorite foods.
7. She's our quiet child.
6. She has a ridiculous sweet tooth.
5. She can't wait to start babysitting and is such a little momma.
6. Her smile is beautiful and her laugh contagious.
5. She can be quite sneaky and enjoys pulling pranks.
4. Action and adventure stories are her favorites.
3. She's trying her hardest to learn how to knit on her own.
2. She deliberately wears mismatched pajamas
1. Her family loves her lots and lots!
Happy birthday our sweet girl!