To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Good Morning, Melynda!

I hope you have a baby today :-)
(She always checks my blog first thing...even knowing it's probably too early for me to have posted :-)

5 comments:

iarepilotswife said...

Awesome!
Good morning to you too!
Would be that you did this on the one day I haven't even opened my computer yet.
I actually did have keep-you-up-at-night contractions last night until 1:30 or so. So this is first thing for me even though it's 10:25. I slept in.

The contractions stopped though, just as I told Ryan they would. He's got a big brief today and asked if I could wait to have the baby until after it was over.
I said sure, honey.

Marty said...

You mean I plotted and planned to post something before ti was even six thirty in the morning and you didn't see it until almost ten thirty?!?

dang.

Anonymous said...

Love the sweet picture... back when there was no baby belly. Laughing at the lady in the background that looks like she is wearing a clown's wig... LOL.

So, Melynda. The briefing is over. (hint, hint)

sg

iarepilotswife said...

Haha, SG! There is a baby belly in that pic. It was taken in Dec. But I love it that I don't look pregnant to you.

I'll have to go back and take a look at the wig thing. I didn't notice it.

Marty, it's 6am and I'm up. So good morning to you!

Marty said...

You beat me again! I just posted a new one but It is almost 6 here.