To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Monday, February 14, 2011

Days of Gray~Sun and Shadows

days of gray button 3

1 comments:

Roni said...

Marty, I just find the most amazing beautiful wonderful things by following you around...
I just finished catching up on your blog and then followed you to days of gray and then on to The View From Here with Gogo Vivi...why does God not give us 48 hours in one day, so that we have time to follow, comment, write, and do all of the things we want to all in one day?? lol As usual, you are a blessing to me today. Everywhere you are, there is encouragement and beauty. Even in your struggles. I'm so glad you write your blog. I love it. Happy Valentine's Day!