To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

On My Kitchen Table

Not much to share just yet, although I do have a blog post or two in my head that need to be written. I'm waiting for time to write them out though! So, to tide you over until I'm back with a more chatty post, enjoy this bit of lovely yellow goodness. Oh, how I love tulips!

Be back soon~

2 comments:

iarepilotswife said...

I have a picture of yellow flowers on my blog today, too.
How 'bout that.

:)

Marty said...

Haha! I was just commenting on your blog about the beautiful yellow goodness :-)