To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Few More From Monday

Because my friends' children really are just too cute.

I just love B's expression in the second one...it makes me chuckle.

2 comments:

iarepilotswife said...

I had come to your blog to see if you posted and ended up getting sidetracked. Isaac's picture was left on the screen.

A few minutes later Jesse, who was sitting by me, spotted him and started shouting, Isaac! Isaac! Isaac!

I think my kids miss that family.

Lauren said...

Mel-

We hear about the Culbertsons every day. Whether it is a Joe story or they are telling some random person the age of one of your boys (or all). . . we hear about you guys every day. Time to move back. Don't ya think???

When is the next trip planned for?