To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday To Do List

Do you have one? I have several...one for gifts, one for stuff that needs to get done, a menu list, a grocery list so I can actually do what's on the menu list. I doubt they would make much sense to anyone else but it keeps me organized in my own disorganized fashion :-)

2 comments:

BeckyJ said...

Cheers for list making! Um, I hope "Adam" doesn't read your blog! I can see what he's getting for Christmas! :)

Marty said...

I'd be pretty surprised if he did...I was more concerned about fuzzing out the part where I needed to pay my garbage bill for some reason :-)