To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Monday, December 6, 2010

December Photo Project Day 6

This was the view to my left outside the van window yesterday. Even though it was so cold the sunset was beautiful, don't you think?
Speaking of beautiful...my choice for week 49 is up and I sure think it's a bit of winter wonderland goodness.

2 comments:

BeckyJ said...

Lovely! I love the views we get living here. In fact, I just posted a picture of our view on my blog. Yes, I started posting on my new blog. It's not really how I want it yet, and the header is messed up, but at least you can see the posts I've put up so far. (Mostly recipes, though I didn't plan it that way...) I think you can get there by clicking on my name.

Beckie said...

Love this! And love your daily pictures!