To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Two For Thursday + One

Remember last week when I posted my happiness at thinking I was a week behind in my 52 weeks project but wasn't?
Well, I was a week behind. (Let me just tell ya, keeping the weeks straight has been the hardest part of this little undertaking of mine!)
So, this week is a two for one so that I can be all caught up. So pop on over and checkout week 43 and week 44.
And, yep...this means there are only eight weeks left in the year.
As long as I am tossing photographs out there, here is one Emily took on our way to school the other morning. The sunrise was spectacular.

0 comments: