To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Too Cute For Her Own Good

Everybody says so...and I guess I'll have to agree. Sarah actually fussed at me for taking this picture. "You made her look to old!" But I literally took this on the fly as she was on her way out the door to play in the dirt. She is getting big though. This morning she unloaded the dishwasher for me. I asked her to take care of the plastic and silverware but she stacked everything else very neatly on the counters for me.

0 comments: