To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Monday, November 8, 2010

She's Four!

She is just growing up so fast! She rode in a booster seat this morning instead of a regular car seat. She can get on the top bunk now. She is just full of so much life. I can't wait to see what God has planned for her.

6 comments:

Daddy said...

Such a beautifully little four year old toady!

iarepilotswife said...

That last picture is just really cute. Oh my goodness.

Marty said...

She certainly has a particular fashion sense.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Claire. God bless your mother.

Mrs. Susan

Kait said...

Where can I find boots like that Claire Bear? Can I borrow them next time we visit? Please?!?!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I got to hug and kiss her today! But I didn't know it was her birthday. Please tell her Mrs. Becky said happy birthday and give her a good squeeze for me!

BeckyJ