To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Frustration

I hate trying to figure out how to change my blog. I know, in my head, what I want exactly. And this is one of those times when I know it exists and is possible to do. (Not like that time I was convinced that I had seen a particular fabric only to realize after much wasted time looking for said fabric that I had actually dreamed the fabric up.)
All I want is a nice, clean blog background that will allow me to enjoy posting pictures, in the extra large size that blogger now offers I might add, without chopping off part of picture. And I want to post a video from youtube without losing the right hand side of the video.
I am ready to scream in frustration. (Ironic, isn't it after my earlier post? But that is what's keeping me from screaming in frustration.) Instead I am here asking begging, pleading for help.

Anybody?

1 comments:

Jessie said...

Email me directly... I can point you in the right direction. :) I had to modify the code for mine to make the pictures fit, and it's not that hard once you know what you're looking for. :)