To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Monday, November 1, 2010

Bits and Pieces Part Two

**So, I am feeling sort of chatty and that means there may or may not be several more little updates like this...you may or may not choose to read my meandering rambles but that's up to you, my friend. I just need to get it out so it'll stop rattling around in my head. **

Greatest thing ever...
I am not even kidding. (Okay, I may be exaggerating but only slightly I promise. It is seriously yummy.)
See that pitiful little cup of black coffee? I poured some of that creamer into it and it magically morphed into a cup of autumnal drinking goodness. It's only a seasonal item so I plan to enjoy it to the fullest the next couple of months.
Wait a minute. What's the shelf like on coffee creamer? Does it freeze well?


4 comments:

amanda said...

Yes it does freeze well, Marty. And it will go on DEEP clearance at the end of the season. Save those coupons! :)

Kait said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iarepilotswife said...

It's my favorite coffee creamer, too!
I live for Pumpkin coffee creamers during the holidays. I've read that you can make the stuff at home, but haven't tried it yet. Probably wouldn't live up to the original, processed, preservative laden deliciousness you can buy in the store.

Yum.

Marty said...

Yea, for freezing! I've never tried it until this week and I am swooning with love for the taste. I actually made the stock man look through the boxes until he found me a bottle:-)