To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Yuck and a Yee Haw

Well, that was a nice little surprise. I thought I was a week behind on my 52 weeks project but it turns out I'm not. Like I said a nice surprise :-)

And this week's pick is pretty cute if I do say so myself so y'all be sure to go on and check it out, ya hear?

But beware.
It is week forty two. Do you know what that means?

There are only ten weeks left in the year 2010.

Ten weeks, people.
That is disturbing to me, for some reason.

0 comments: