To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Sunday, October 24, 2010

What's Up?

I'd really like to chat but oddly enough I find myself at a loss for any good conversation. Last week was very busy and I was gone a lot so I am looking forward to being home as much as possible this week. I am so glad I stay home!
I am looking forward to one little jaunt first thing tomorrow morning. I have a group of moms that I get to hang out with each week and I really enjoy their company. Lots of little kiddos running around too.
I'm really, really excited about our worship service next week. Four of my children will be baptized along with the children of some dear friends. Some of our favorite people will be coming from out of town to participate in the baptism and celebrate with us.
I'm behind on my 52 weeks project but I hope to make that up this week. For now though here is an old one of Emily and Claire that I re-edited the other day.

1 comments:

iarepilotswife said...

That picture is so cool! Love the colors.