To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This Is Just Wrong

Flat out, straight up, no question W.R.O.N.G.

Even if the second commandment is not an issue...a dinosaur? Really?
I found this by visiting Cake Wrecks, a very funny site to visit. Check out the post on Boss's Day and Old McDonald's farm...hilarious.

4 comments:

iarepilotswife said...

Okay, Marty. Let me just say that I visited the site and laughed at the poo-cakes until I couldn't see.
I really shouldn't know about Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo, but I do - it was hilarious.

And my laughing episode was good entertainment for the kids, who were laughing at me, laughing at the cake pictures.

So, thanks.

marty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marty said...

You are most welcome, friend :-)

Kait said...

I don't think "laughing" adaquetly describes what my dear mother's reaction was to the pictures. Tears were forming in her eyes and she was going blue and I thought for a sec that her apple juice might have fermented a couple years too long. It was epic(sorry mom; had to use that word! ;-) )