To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Good Grief

Can someone please explain how one load of whites and one small load of light colors has somehow morphed into a mound of laundry equivalent to the size of the Blue Ridge Mountains? I mean seriously, where exactly did it all come from??

4 comments:

amanda said...

Ha! I SOOO feel your pain.

iarepilotswife said...

If you find the answer I'll give you a cookie.

Lauren said...

I have found the answer. Do I get a cookie?

Marty said...

Depends...are you gonna share the answer?