To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Monday, October 25, 2010

Expect Some Changes

At first, I was really excited to have created my own blog header.

At first, I liked all the various pictures I choose of the kids.
At first, I thought two rows of images would be fine.


Now? Now, I'm on the second...third...and fourth look and I'm just not sure what to think.
Except that I'm tired so I think I'm gonna sleep on it :-)

3 comments:

iarepilotswife said...

What would be real cute, and would solve your issue of how many pictures you want to use, is if you had a few different sets made the same size as your adorable one up now. That way you can change it out weekly or every couple of days in just a few minutes.
You could use all your favorite pictures that way, and we'd get a fresh bunch to see every once in a while.

Your kids are exceptionally beautiful, you know.

Marty said...

They are aren't they ? ;-)
I should make up some different ones and just rotate through them...food for thought.
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Kait said...

Oh I LOVE it! And all the colors just happen to match well! Nice!