To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sneak Peek and Psalm 127:3

I am a great aunt.
And, not just in the sense that I am a good aunt...although I am I guess. But in the literal sense...my niece had a baby boy this weekend.
Meet Warren Christopher...

He is so cute and the pictures don't really do him justice. However, I will post some more soon so you can all delight over his preciousness :-)
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
the fruit of the womb a reward.
Psalm 127:3

0 comments: