To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Outside of the Box

I love how some people can come up with the most amazing, yet utterly simple ideas that just rock you back on your heels. Check out how this one new Mother is spending her maternity leave...

For some reason YouTube videos aren't fitting completely on my blog and nothing I change seems to make a difference...sorry! You can click to view it on YouTube it self though.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! That is so sweet. What a great idea that was carried through perfectly.

~sg