To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Monday, August 23, 2010

Beach Fun

I am excited about this week's I Heart Faces theme. First, because the location is my happy place, the beach. And second, how could I not enter this picture of Claire from a few years ago?




12 comments:

Katie said...

So funny! Love It!

Mimi said...

I feel the same way when the sea gulls come around! Great Shot =)

Eileen said...

Great shot. Just love it.

beachbabies said...

They are rats with wings! Run!

Shelle said...

Awww what a sweetie! Scared of the seagulls?

SarahinSC said...

I'm sure my face looks a lot like that when they're about me too! Great capture!

Anonymous said...

One of my all time favorites.

sg

Jennifer Lowery said...

Too unbelievebly cute! Run! :)

April said...

That is such an awesome shot!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Always loved this one! Also, beachbabies' avatar above made me do a double take! Thought it was Claire!

BeckyJ

Lauren M. said...

That photo is so funny. Hehehe. Poor baby.

~kelly~ said...

adorable!