To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Friday, April 16, 2010

Yea, It's Friday!

Good morning friends! Don't you just love this beautiful weather we're having? My windows are open and all the play time outside for the kids is just delightful. I don't really have much to say...I'm just so happy that I wanted to say hi so...
Hi y'all!
I did want to tell you how much I love having girls. Sarah and Emily especially are reaching ages where so much is happening...being involved around the house and training them to be keepers of their own homes one day is at a really fun place right now. And so very helpful :-)
Sometime next week I'm going to share a post about how much I love having a son...specifically Sam. April is autism awareness month so I'll address some things connected to that as well.

As for this weekend? Well, yes I do have something special planned, thank you for asking. But part of it is a surprise for my beloved so I'll tell you all about it later.
For now I'll wish you a wonderful weekend of your own. Rejoice friends...

0 comments: