To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Thursday, April 15, 2010

While We're Waiting...

for the slide show to load...which is taking a ridiculously long time to process...why don't I share some other favorite pictures I've seen today.
First is our Team Up Thursday diptych. Remember the theme was laying down so basically you could interpret it two ways.
First, your subject must be laying down or
Second, you must lay down to take the photo.
Leah and I did both. I'm the goober that laid on her tummy to get a shot (Hey, at least I was inside...I've been known to do it outside in front of God and everybody :-) Leah is actually in her photo...don't her and her little one look like they are having a snowy fun time?
Okay. I know I am probably going to embarrass my sweet friend to death by posting this but...take a look at Susan Sue's collage. Isn't it just about the most gorgeous thing you've seen this Spring? All that gorgeous yummy yellow!

And you should really see this because it is amazing and this is just too sweet.
Is it okay if I share a few more of my recent pictures? I love these two even though the second one is totally different than anything I've ever done. (And yes Mom, I know I cut Sarah's head off in them...it's art :-)




0 comments: