To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Team Up Thursday

So late in the day, I know. Totally my fault too. Leah should get some kind of award for being my partner...more often than not I'm last minute but she just says "No problem!" and works her diptych magic for us each week.

The theme for this week was 'fruit'...I love how Leah went outside the box and came up with something more unique.
It's been a quiet week here on the blog...kind of busy in the real world :-) It works that way sometimes. I had a total blast Tuesday night doing a senior session for our friend Jordan. It had a down side though...she borrowed a super awesome lens from her yearbook club for me to use and well, now I want one of my own.
_MG_8372
_MG_8289
I had a cute girl, a great lens, gorgeous light and perfect locations. Man, i love it when it all comes together!
She even made my 52 weeks pick.

0 comments: