To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sarah Snapped...

and captured a photo of Claire that just blew me away. Somewhere there is a school picture of me and it looks just like this one of Claire. Now, why was I so blown away when I saw it you ask? People comment all the time how much she looks like me...but then they turn around and say the same thing about Sarah. Claire= blond hair and blue eyes. Sarah=brown hair and brown eyes. So I usually just shrug and smile.
But this photo proves it. She looks just like me. (I wish I could find that school picture for you so you could see.) And by the way, didn't Sarah do a good job taking the photo?
A funny Claire quote tonight while in the bath tub:
"Isn't God amazing?! Just look at my bo-bo...it's all better!"