To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hello from Georgia

It is so beautiful here...the weather is perfect and we are having a wonderful time with friends! I can't wait to get home though and upload all the pictures I've taken so I can share them with you. Until then, here are some portraits I did of some of our favorite people. Mr. G is a teacher at the girls' school and if he looks a little familiar to you it's because I had the pleasure of doing their tummy pictures when his wife was expecting. I was very happy when they agreed to be a promotional family for a fund raiser that I'm doing for the Dutiful Daughters club that Emily and Abby are part of. It's a 30 minute mini session at the school so I'm a little limited one moving around but I think we made it work.

Aren't they a lovely family?
IMG_6656

This was Mom's favorite...
IMG_6597

Camilla is such a sweetheart!
IMG_6571

See ya later this week!

1 comments:

Killlashandra said...

What a sweetheart! I bet it was lots of fun taking their pictures. :)