To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Monday, March 29, 2010

Frustration

The shadow of our van looks like Shrek...only not green :-) I'd love to show you the photo I took as proof only blogger seems to be having a problem. It goes through all the motions of uploading an image...even tells me I can edit my post when I click 'done'. Only guess what? There is no photo!
Argggg! This is frustrating me. I'm behind on my 52 weeks for that very reason.
Are any other blogger buddies having the same issue?

*************Updated*****************
See? Just like Shrek.

1 comments:

all that i am said...

yes
exactly like Shrek
how funny!

marty thanks for looking at my blog..and leaving your comments!