To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Friday, March 12, 2010

I Can't Help It

There is just something magical about water drops sparkling in the sun...they are one of my favorite things to photograph. I love what happens to background colors when I do this type of macro picture too...it creates an overall whimsical image.

More bokeh anyone?


2 comments:

Killlashandra said...

Those are wonderful shots! Beautiful droplets. Makes me long for a macro lens. ;)

Marty said...

I would love an actual macro lens...these are actually taken with a macro filter...pretty inexpensive but it gives me a taste of the macro world :-)