To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Friday, February 26, 2010

Wouldn't you stop ironing Daddy's shirt for this? Seriously, with all that cuteness around it's a wonder I get anything done :-D

4 comments:

Mama Zen said...

Ironing can definitely wait!

Killlashandra said...

That's awesome! Ironing can definitely wait. :)

Katie said...

This is hilariously cute.

Rayia said...

Hi, I'm stoping by from the Femina party! Hello, nice to meet you!
I love this picture, it reminds me very much of my 4 year old daughter, only she wears brother's Spider Man costume. Cheers!