To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Saturday, February 6, 2010

This is why I don't do scrap booking. And, why I'm so slow at card making. I love patterns and colors and textures...and then it utterly overwhelms me. I've put up no less than four different blog backgrounds...complete with customized headers...and then look at it and go...ick. So this one is here for a few minutes because I need to eat breakfast and start my house cleaning...

But, I expect it will change again sometime today :-)

1 comments:

Mel said...

I love blog decorating! I find that when I put a new theme up, if I don't like it, I get excited that I get to go search some more.

Have fun in your decorating. Your blog is always so cute.