To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Team Up Thursday

Well this week's theme was a bit of a challenge. I find that I am much more comfortable behind the camera rather than in front of it. However, I did give the self portrait a go and while not terribly creative at least it isn't a horrible picture either. Leah looks quite happy in hers doesn't she? I originally sent her a color one I had done but when I saw hers was b&w I sent in the b&w I had done...I think the diptych turned out well, don't you?

2 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

you both look great together. I like the one smiling and the one serious. fun!

Christina said...

these go together so well - the drama of one serious and one smiling face makes me want to hear the stories. I also like how you're looking in opposite directions.