To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Photo Project

The Flickr group is called Team Up Thursday. It's the brain child of blogger/photographersMegan and Melody. Each week a theme is chosen, they each take a photograph and then create a diptych. People who wanted to join in were assigned partners and you can either go along with their posted themes or work out your own.
My partner is Leah...her photo is on the left and mine is on the right.

3 comments:

Killlashandra said...

Did this work ok for you?

HipMomma said...

I think you two did awesome! Dark was hard for me but you nailed it. I realized that in photos you can't have dark without light and that soft glow of light turned out lovely.

Marty said...

Hey, thanks HipMomma! I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to whatever is next :-)