To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Not a Happy Camper

My.
Camera.
Is.
Broken.
I feel like somebody poked me in the eye and I'm blind.



Don't ask what happened...just know that me and my second born are still on speaking terms despite this great tragedy.


I really hope it can be fixed but regardless, I don't think it will be before Christmas or our trip to NC to see Rob's Dad and family.

At least now I have a legit reason for not staying on task with the December Photo Project.

********************Update****************************
The problem is with the CF card reader...something is bent (at best) or broken (at worst)...regardless, it is not a problem fixed locally.
My.
Camera.
Has.
To.
Go.
To.
New Jersey.
Without me.
It will be weeks.

Do they still sell film?
Old school here I come.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Do you want to borrow our camera for your trip?

Marty said...

You guys are so sweet!