To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It happens every year. Well, it happened last year anyway. I'm behind in the December Photo Project. What can I say? I was out of town.
But here is the one I did for yesterday and forgot to post...I have this thing about water drops on plants...I just think they are magical.

And here is today's photo...she is growing up so fast...wants to do everything herself...so even though this is a little blurry...it's my favorite from today.

2 comments:

amanda m said...

I love your photos, but that isn't why I'm commenting... Cool cup, seems like it would deter spills... where'd you get it?? :)

marty said...

Walmart...and thanks for the compliment on the photos :-)