To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Here I Go Again

I did it last year...and completely forgot about wanting to do it again this year until I stumbled across one of my old photos from last year.

It's the DPP...the December Photo Project 2009. Everyday this month I will shoot a photo and post it here on the blog and here on the Flickr group page. When you have a sec wander over there and see what someone else is seeing this month.

My first offering...I've started my holiday decorating and things seem to be going in a very woodsy, warm direction...pine cones...lots of pine cones.

So how do you decorate for the holidays?

2 comments:

WunderMom said...

Hmmm...I decorate by making your holiday pictures my desktop background! Thanks for making it easy! heh heh heh...

Love the pinecones!

marty said...

:-)