To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Catching Up

Yesterday was just a whirl of business from the time my feet hit the floor in the morning until bedtime last night. Needless to say, that while I made time to take the picture for DPP I did not have time to upload and post it here. So here is day three a day late...

Check back later for day four...I'll get it up this afternoon sometime.

I promise :-)

3 comments:

WunderMom said...

Now wait...did you bring that to the party last night or go home with it??

Becky

WunderMom said...

P.S. I love you.

marty said...

It was the gift we took :-)
Love you too!