To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I have just spent an hour at least, looking and trying out blog backgrounds. And if you notice, it looks exactly the same as when you last visited. I like this one...I saw some other really, really cute ones...but this one fits. It suits me I guess.
Sarah, on the other hand, did find a new one for her blog. She hasn't blogged in a while because of school but now that summer is here she'll be writing more often.
I really would like for you to go visit her blog right now. She has a new project/mission that she came up with and she needs your help.
So go on. Check out what she's up to...and help her out...you can click on her name in this post or click on the Warrior Princess link in the side bar on the right.

0 comments: