To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Friday, December 19, 2008

DPP 2008

So, I'm really okay with not getting them posted each and everyday...really...I mean what's the big deal if I miss a day and need to double up...I'm still a good person right? Just a slightly frazzled, rushed, hurried but making time for the pics anyway good person. I'm sure no one else in the group is having the same problem though...I'm sure I am the only one not posting everyday...yea, right! :-)

With all the rich foods and desserts of the holiday season it was kind of nice to just sit back and enjoy a yummy sandwich Wednesday night...



Thursday's photo opportunity came from one of my favorite things about the holidays. One of the holiday's most beautiful sights is the lovely gift wrapped packages. The shiney, twisty ribbon and the gorgeous colors of the season just sparkle. This photo is from the little gifts we gave to the girls' teachers. We are so blessed by the people at Trinitas.

0 comments: