To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

She Is So Funny

Late yesterday afternoon I was playing in the yard with the kids when Claire suddenly starts yelling "Ball!" and pointing at the sky...she was seeing the moon.
When you sing Old McDonald's Farm and say duck she starts hitting her head...it took me a bit to figure out why but you see she learned to play Duck, Duck, Goose first.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

She is adorable!=)

And your photo spread is really neat!

WunderMom said...

I am soooo not a baby person. So how this stinkin' little crumb snatcher has stolen my heart is beyond me.

(I think I know one sg who feels the same way...)

Give her chubby little thigh a squeeze for me. And maybe a bite too, for good measure.