To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Claire's 1st Birthday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Claire!!! I can't wait to come play with you soon.
love,
isabella

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Claire !!

Love to you
Rebecca in NC

Anonymous said...

I can totally see Sam and Abbie in Claire's face. Such a sweety!

Miss you all.

Marit

Anonymous said...

Oh Claire!!!
Happy 1st Birthday sweetie pie.
You are such a beautiful babygirl
and I have loved watching you grow.
I just want to hug you sooo tight
I love the slide show. It was so
beautiful. Babies grow up too fast.

Love to you all,
Miss Wanda

WunderFamily said...

Happy Birthday Claire baby!! I am so sorry we missed it but we will be home to help spoil you soon.

I can't believe it's been a year already...wow...

We love you!!

Miss Becky (and Mr. Chuck, Taylor, and Wesley)