To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
~William Henry Channing

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Abigail is 5

5 comments:

Julie said...

What a beautiful slide. Happy birthday Abby. I love you very much. I hope you had a fun birthday. You sure are growing up way too fast. Time to slow down. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU ABBY! love,
sarah

Anonymous said...

Wow you've grown a lot since we saw you last Abigail! Happy Late Birthday!
The Whites

s g said...

Abby - you are a star!

Hope you have a wonderful 5th year and learn so much!

Semper Fi Family said...

Hey Marty, this is really cool. This was a great idea. Thanks for the info I added it to mine and it was fun. I can't beleive she is 5 already. Happy Birthday Abby!!!